Our Dog Policy
Here at the Erris Coast Hotel, we are delighted to announce we are welcoming dogs and their owners for a relaxing breakaway. We understand that it can be hard to leave your dog behind when going on holidays so enjoy our fantastic surroundings and we are sure it will be a trip loved by all!
Dog friendly rooms can be requested and will be provided subject to availability. These rooms can only be booked directly through our reservations team by calling 097 30010.
Terms & Conditions When Staying with your Dog:
- There is an additional supplement of €20 per dog to stay, per night with a maximum of two dogs per room. This supplement will be added to your final bill.
- Weight Restrictions – no sizes bigger than 26kgs.
- Dogs on a lead can dine with their owners in our snug area of our Millington bar. Booking is essential
- We ask that you take along your own food and bedding for your pet and make sure all vaccinations are up to date.
- Owners are responsible for their dogs at all times and they must be kept on a lead at all times in public areas during your stay.
- It is your responsibility to clean up after your dog while enjoying the outside areas. There is bins provided at the side of the hotel.
- No dogs to be left unattended at any time during your stay.
- You must not allow your dog up on sofas, chairs or other furniture in the hotel bedroom, lobby or other public areas.
- Any damage done to furniture, bedding or hotel property will be charged directly to you.